Thursday, May 17, 2007

Karaoke and The Pursuit of Happiness

So my b-day is coming up. Yee-mutha-effin-haw! Don't ask me how old I'll be or I will stick you in a big microwave and cook you 10 seconds at a time until you're all dried up like Janet Reno's clam. Eww...I just grossed myself out.

At my party, we're going to be enjoying the fun times provided by Karaoke Revolution. I mean, we all know how disturbing drunken karaoke is at the bar. This will be so much better...we're all friends and even the shitty singers will be much enjoyed...because I'm sure their drunken cat-screams will be drowned out by laughter. Wow...I can't wait!!!

Courtesy of Eddie Izzard: "You pursue happiness...C'mon you fucking happiness...bang...I found me some happiness. I'm gonna shoot it now...bang...You fucking happiness...bang...you come with me with those big fucking eyes...bang..."

Hmmm...we are doomed.

No comments: